Course aim of this course is to provide the learner with the knowledge and skill required to safely work with and operate abrasive wheels equipment.
- Health and Safety Legislation
- Selection of Correct Equipment for Abrasive Wheels Activities
- Identification of Hazards When Working with Abrasive Wheels
- Importance of Inspection and Testing of Abrasive Wheels
- Importance of Safety Guarding
- Safe Mounting of the Abrasive Wheel
Upon successful completion of this course the learner will receive an Abrasive Wheels Training Certificate form Essential Health and Safety and this will be valid for 3 years.
Short written assessment required to pass along with practical demonstration of skill.
Online Training: Live Trainer Feed
Blended Learning: Live Trainer Feed / Onsite as per Course Requirements
On Client’s Own Premises: At Your Premises if Required
At Training Venue: At Local / Nationwide Training Venue(s)