Safe Pass Training (1 Full Day) (In conjunction with our sister company Naas Driving Academy)
Course Aim: To give the learner a greater appreciation for the hazards associated with working in, on and around construction sites.
- Introduction to Site Safety
- Health and Safety Legislation
- Site Accident Reporting
- Introduction to Risk Assessment
- Working at Height, Excavations and Electrical Hazards and Risk
- Working with Construction Equipment Safely
- Site Safety and Construction Vehicles
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Noise and Vibration
- Manual Handling
- Personal Health and Welfare
- Class Commences at 8.00am sharp
- Learners must be 16 years old on the day of the course
- Valid ID must be brought on the day : Passport, Driving Licence
- Learners must have their Irish PPS number on the day of the course
- Learners must bring with them a passport sized photo on the day of the course
- A good standard of the English language is required
A completed Covid-19 declaration form must be completed and returned to our office 3 days prior to the course
Upon successful completion of the course the learner will receive their Safe Pass card certification for 4 years.
To book please fill in the form below and choose the first date of the course. The time for the course is 9am until 4pm each day. The time for the course is 7.45am until 5.00pm. Registration starts from 7.30am.
Please follow and like us:
For Group Bookings Contact The Team Directly